About the Hotel
Saska Boutique Hotel is a beautiful hotel in Cusco, located at, what was in Incan time known as the tail of the Puma (it is said that in the Inca city plan, Cusco was laid out in the shape of a Puma with the Main Square of Cusco being the Puma’s heart and the head was Saqsayhuaman) .
It is ideally situated within walking distance of lots of Cusco’s attractions including the Artisanal Market and Koricancha, it is around a 10 minute walk to the Main Square.
The name Saska comes from a derivation of the Hebrew for “God remembers”. The Owners
wanted to choose a name that acknowledges God at the centre of their lives, both personal and professional. The name reminds us that God is always with us wherever we are, whatever we are doing and remembers the promises He has given us.
Our philosophy is to provide a place of warmth and peace for our guests and also staff in the middle of a busy city. The hotel was designed and built with this in mind, with a beautiful, hidden garden to relax in and naturally light and airy rooms. It was also designed in accordance with Cusco’s typical architecture.
We also wanted to ensure that in every aspect sustainability was considered and do our utmost to protect the environment and continue to look for ways to ensure we are being as sustainable as possible.
- Saska Hotel Boutique is located in Cusco, 200 meters from the Qorikancha, which was a very important temple during the Inca Empire.
- In the hotel we offer comfortable rooms and free wifi in all facilities and garden. All rooms at this Boutique Hotel have city, garden or internal view. The reception is available 24 hours and has an elevator.
- Rooms include desk, linens and patio with garden view.
- All rooms at Saska Hotel Boutique feature flat-screen cable Smart TVs and open closets with coat racks.
- Near Saska Hotel Boutique there are several places of interest, such as Qorikancha, the Plaza de Armas, the handicraft market, the Peru Rail train station for buying tickets to Machu Picchu. The Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 4 km from the hotel.
For a guest it is as important to choose a boutique hotel that gives him everything he needs as the accommodation service it offers. The quality of both factors allow visitors to feel at ease and enjoy a unique experience. At Saska Hotel Boutique, we know that the quality of service, facilities, among other factors, will be important to you.